PRIVASA and Health Campus Turku jointly organize an on-site event with a series of talks on the current trends in health data analytics, especially the emerging potential of synthetic datasets. The project spotlight will showcase the past, current and future research activities in the Turku area.
The event is open and free of charge to anyone interested, but all participants are expected to register by November 6.
Session 1: 13.00-14.20
1. Opening words | Ville Kytö, R&D Director, The Wellbeing Services County of Southwest Finland
2. Keynote 1: What health professionals need to know about synthetic data? | Valtteri Nieminen, Helsinki University Hospital
3. Keynote 2: Who owns synthetic health data? | Tom Southerington, General Counsel and Data Protection Officer, Finnish Biobank Cooperative
3. Practical experiences on generating synthetic tabular data or medical images? Research results from the PRIVASA project (University of Turku, Turku University of Applied Sciences, VTT)
– Coffee break –
Session 2: 14.40-16.00
4. Panel discussion: Industry and health service providers’ perspectives on health data sharing | Panelists: TBA
5. Project spotlight: SYNDATE, PHASE IV AI, CAID-X
Networking and snacks from 16.00 onwards.